Monday, November 26, 2007

November Fun


Get busy, and you forget or just fail to update. Novermber was a fun month and deserved some postings. First off, the weather was super...until Thanksgiving. I took advantage and spent a lot of time in the yard. Also enjoyed reading on my lovely covered porch surrounded by sunshine and mild temps. The first weekend I helped out with Marcia and Jorge's Art Stroll. I can't do any art, but they let me take up the money. This year Marcia's sister and her mother were on hand as well. I call them them the "sassy" Loews. It was fun. At the same time, Walt was helping out Mary and David with their home tour. (Gee, we have INVOLVED friends.) That effort got us invited to the party afterward. Also attending was SA's former mayor and the sister of the present mayor. Does that by any chance make me important? I guess not, but it does give me a tiny bragging right.

No comments: